Safety rules for event participants in connection with the state of COVID-19 epidemic
Theatre – the Dramatic Theatre of the capital city of Warsaw Event – an artistic event held at the Theatre Spectator/Spectators – the Event participant/participants
1. The sanitary regime related to the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic applies at the Theatre premises.
2. When at the Theatre premises, every Spectator must do the following:
(1) keep a distance of at least 1.5 m from other people,
(2) use the hand disinfecting liquid which can be found by the entrance to the Theatre every time they enter the Theatre,
(3) cover their mouth and nose with their own personal protective equipment (face mask, face shield).
3. When in the audience, the Spectator must cover their mouth and nose with their own personal protective equipment (face mask, face shield). The Theatre reserves the right to refuse a Spectator entry to an Event if they fail to use the personal protective equipment specified in the previous sentence. The Spectator will not have the right to any claims against the Theatre in such an event.
4. The Theatre reserves the right to refuse entry to the Theatre premises to anyone who, even though reprimanded, fails to comply with the obligations specified in point 2. The Spectator will not have the right to any claims against the Theatre in such an event.
5. Before entering an Event, every Spectator must file a written declaration with a member of staff that, to the best of their knowledge, they are not infected or subject to quarantine or epidemiological supervision, in accordance with the template available from the Theatre’s website. In order to prevent excessive crowding at the Event venue, the Theatre recommends that you print the declaration form on your own and sign it before you arrive at the Theatre. If you are unable to do so, you can make the declaration at the Event venue, but you should arrive early enough to do that. The Theatre reserves the right to refuse a Spectator entry to an Event if they fail to make the declaration. The Spectator will not have the right to any claims against the Theatre in such an event.
6. The Spectator undertakes that, if they have any symptoms of the illness, they will not attend the Event and will inform the Theatre accordingly.
7. The Theatre will enable temperature measurement upon request.
8. The Spectator may only take the seat shown on their ticket. If they have a standing ticket, the Spectator will take a seat assigned by the Theatre staff.
Annex 1 to the Order No. 14/2020 of 6 June 2020
9. The Theatre will ensure an appropriate distance in the audience by providing the Spectators with no more than a half of the number of seats available for any Event. Every other seat will be available, leaving one free seat between spectators. The following spectators will be exempt from the obligation to leave one free seat between spectators: persons attending with children under the age of 13, persons with special needs (disabled, partially disabled, with special educational needs, unable to move on their own due to their health condition).
10. For the safety of the Spectators, the Theatre will not provide a cloakroom. Outer clothing can be taken along inside the Event venue.
11. No luggage can be stored at the Theatre premises.
12. For the safety of the Spectators, the Theatre will not provide a buffet before, during and after the Event.
13. If any illness symptoms typical for SARS-CoV-2 (runny nose, cough, fever) are observed among the Spectators, the staff will have the right to prevent the Spectator from entering the auditorium and to inform the Theatre’s health coordinator on duty during the Event, who will be authorised to make the decision to potentially isolate the Spectator and to notify competent sanitary/medical services.
14. Anyone at the Theatre premises should limit the time spent at the premises to the necessary minimum, including the time before and after the Event, and also limit moving around the premises to the necessary minimum.
15. The flow of the Spectators will be managed by the Theatre staff.
16. If there are any queues, a distance of 2 metres must be kept.
17. The Theatre reserves the right to divide the Spectators into groups allowed in at certain times. If the building has more than one entrance, the Spectators should be allowed in through as many entrances as possible.
18. If possible, elderly people will be allowed in and out first before and after the Event.